• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Walleye_Guy

last weekend's fishing

Walleye_Guy

Went to Zipple last weekend had a great mourning bite all the way till 1 the first fish right when we set up were really nice and had to throw a few back but stayed busy till 1 then just died where i was at how did everyone else do

ratmn218

WE WERE UP AT ZIPPLE ALSO,FISHED OUT OF A SLEEPER. ARRIVED SUN NOON TILL TUES NOON. I THOUGHT FISHIN WAS SLOW, ONLY CAUGHT A FEW SAUGARS, MOST WERE WALLEYE ,4 GUYS BROUGHT HOME 15 TOTAL. IT WAS NICE TO GO WATCH VIKES AT BAR THOUGH!!

Dry_Fly

Nice to here what I would call the truth fishing was slow for us also. We did catch some fish but none that I normally would have kept. 10-14 inch range kept enough 14 incheres so the three of us could eat on the ice is all. Turned all the rest loose. Had a good time and yes the game kept it interesting.

mklem24

We were very similar last Saturday (1/8). We were out of Morris Pt - and the bite started pretty good around 9am -- and went fairly well until about noon or a little after, and then from noon till about 4pm we only had a couple more during that time frame. We ended up catching about 16 with a mix of Saug/Eye -- mostly smaller - with a few around 15 inches - but everything else less than that. We probably lost about 10 more --so action was good - but like you said - it went cold after noon.