• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
zackj91

hows the bite?

zackj91

i just wanna know how the bite is there might be me and some other guys coming up there from Detroit Lakes area i wanna know if its worth it

18 inch Crappie

Just got back from 2 days of fishing. Slow to say the least. Day 1 was ok but Sunday it was hard to get anything over 10". Some people who went out far where no one has fished before did ok on size but I would head to Red lake. You will catch more nice walleyes then LOW but have to put them back but getting a limit of 14" crappies was more fun then fishing LOW. good luck

f1sh1nfool

I have to agree, I fished red lake sat and sunday. way better fishing than my three days on low. we did manage to find some 12-15 inch saugers, but they were neutral to negative and not the best bite

zackj91

probly better up there then it is around here its been so slow in november it was awsome fishing but now its like 5 crappies a night really ss=low but what kind of hooks are they biting on and what kind of bait thanx for any info guys