• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
WALTERCRAFT

BORDERVIEW RESORT

WALTERCRAFT

STAYED UP FOR THE WEEKEND, FISHED RED ON SAT DID OK. SUNDAY AND MONDAY FISHED THE BIG LAKE. TOUGH BITE, COULDNT MOVE BECAUSE OF FULL RENTAL HOUSES. TOO DEEP OF H20 FOR MY LIKING BUT I TRUSTED THE GUIDES. GOT BACK IN TIME TO SEE 2ND HALF OF VIKES/PACKERS SUNDAY, BAM!! CABLE WAS OUT AT RESORT. NOT GOOD. TOLD THE BARTENDER I HAD A RADIO SHE ASKED IF I WOULD BRING IT IN SO EVERYONE COULD HEAR THE GAME. NO PROBLEM. LISTENED TO THE REMAINDER OF GAME WITH A BUNCH OF FOLKS UP FISHING. FIGURED MY BAR TAB WOULD SHOW A LITTLE DISCOUNT FOR HELPING OUT. NOPE. SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK TO THE CABIN AT 4TH QUARTER WITH RADIO AND DRANK FOR FREE. NOT REALLY MAD, BUT SEEMS LIKE NO EFFORT WAS TAKEN TO COMPENSATE. NEXT DAY GUIDES THOUGHT WE WERE PARTY OF 3 SO DROPPED US IN SMALLER HOUSE FOR THE DAY. SAID THEY WERE SORRY. BUT HOUSES WERE FULL COULDNT MOVE TO ANOTHER DECENT SIZE HOUSE. DIDNT CATCH MANY FISH. AT CHECKOUT THEY TOOK $80 OFF OF TOTAL BILL (4 GUYS). OK, SOME EFFORT SHOWN THERE.

OVERALL GOOD TIME UP THERE, LIKELY TRY ANOTHER RESORT NEXT TIME. JUST VENTING A BIT WITH SOME INFO ON ONE WKND AT ONE RESORT.

WALT.