• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
friendlyfisher

fishing contest on Ripley

friendlyfisher

Just found out today that there is a fishing contest on Lake Ripley this coming saturday morning. I guess registration starts at 9 and the contest is 10 to noon. Its free. Thats about all I know about it. I am wondering if you can us a portible fish house. It is going to be 5 to 10 below Zero at the time of the contest. I dont know to many people that will sit outside on a bucket in that. I am also wondering what the catagories and prizes will be. Also wondering if any of you guys are going to be in it? thanks ff

friendlyfisher

I just found out it is canceled due to the cold.

But thanks for all your input. ff

friendlyfisher

They were plowing that for the snowmobile races on

Sunday. To bad they were cancelled also. They plowed for three strait days, three men fulltime. ff

Ryan Berger

canceled,, that sucks for the guy we seen plowing a place for the tourney on the lake for a good 3 hours,,,

friendlyfisher

I guess the fishing contest on Ripley is being held next Sunday from 1 to 3pm. Its free and holes will be drilled for everyone. I heard first place game fish is $150 and first place panfish is $100. I have not decided if I will go or not. Anyone else planning to be in it? ff