• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Accessories for 2002 Chevy Pickup

I have two items for sale from my '02 Chevy K 1500 Silverado. First I have a Hypertech Powerprogramer 3. This is for a 2002 Chevy or GMC with a 5.3 liter vortec motor. The programers are year specific so they will not work on any other year than 2002 trucks. These things are great if you are towing. It adds noticeable power and acceleration to the truck it allows you to reprogram your speedometer if you increase your tire size, you can change your shifting points, rev limiter, and several other things. $250

The other item I have is Access Roll top cover for a short box truck. It should fit pretty much any Chevy or GMC pickup from 1988 to present. $200

if interested in either item or if you have questions please contact me at.

iffwalleyes at hotmail dot com

I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE COVER.

SNAP OR VELCRO??

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS?

ARE THE SUPPORT BARS BUILT IN OR ARE THEY SEPERATE?

It is velco. The bars are built in so the roll up. Yes I can get pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

The cover is gone but the programer is still availible for anyone that is interested.