• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sumthnklever

Portable might be chilly, any warm shacks for rent

Sumthnklever

I would really hate to miss my first shot at the triangle this winter. The temp's for the weekend have me concerned, but I can last for awhile in my portable home-away-from-garage. Anyone with a cancellation or some extra room in a sleeper could let me know. I don't snore if you keep me away from the Grog. grin.gif

hillman

try Hillman's

wbbrlm

Hillman, you got mail. laugh.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Spss
      Anyone have any luck around stuntz bay seven sisters area lately?
    • jkrash
      I heard the guides are on to the walleye bite on the west end, finally the fish have returned and it appears there's a few good year classes.
    • Wanderer
      @Tom Sawyer Its not supposed to be that way.  Is it??  It stinks when everything else gets in the way of spending some time on the water. 😒
    • osok
      I couldn't agree more Jarrid,  modifying the possession/ catch limits would probably help preserve and enhance the fishery. Several years ago when I was still living in the St. Cloud area, there was a lake outside of Albany that a  couple of year classes of Croppies came into their own. After  the increased pressure of both one hard and the following open water season  that lake saw, it was like  the Dead Sea after that.  Personally, if I find an active school, I won't keep my limit, just enough for a meal with the family.   
    • Tom Sawyer
      To call this summer "busy", would be the understatement of the year for me.....
    • Wanderer
      Been out of town for most of my fishing as well.  Looking forward to being in the boat around home in the coming weeks.  It’s just never for the amount of hours I get on board for the out of town trips.  More like 2-4, maybe 6 hours at best here.  Never the marathon 12-15 hour days I’ve been blessed to have a few times this season so far. I did just walk down to the river to make a few casts for my evening fix and picked up a 17.5 smallie on a Pop R.  That’ll have to do for today. 😉
    • toddrun
      Was up on the big V for the last week with the family.  First time for all of us on the lake.  And for a newbie, it was really tough fishing all week long.  We did better than every group we talked to in our resort, but that is not saying much.  Because of weather and other things, we fished for on 5 days, and managed just about 5 limits of Walleye total.  Was a great week to be on the lake though, what a beautiful lake, and everything else was awesome.  Just need better information for next visit.
    • Borch
      Thanks for the compliment.  I've been up in the Cass Lake area the past few weeks.  Did very well on eyes but really struggled to find the crappies and I wasn't alone.   
    • osok
      This surprises me Borch.  5-6 years ago when I was  living in the St. Cloud area, if you looked up "Mr. Consistency"  in the dictionary, your mugshot would come up.  Things must be all whacked out. 
    • jmuff24
      I am a catfish guy, but until now, i was unaware that i can legally use small bullheads for bait. However, I have never actually targeted them before, so i am just wondering if anyone knows of any "hotspots" for bullheads (if there is such a thing)