• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Griffions

Old Guide

Griff Guy, I was just reading some old posts on Griffons. I noticed that one of your dogs will be having a litter this spring.Are all the pups spoken for? Could you send me some info on when the litter will be born. I saw all of the notes on the male..wow some breeding! My email address is [email protected]

Old Guide

Sent you an e-mail. Pups should be ready around April 18. This is somewhat of an outcross using a french import. I have seen many of his offspring and even some grand offspring bred back to our lines, and have been quite pleased.

When we live in the upper midwest, Is't it great to think about spring and pups. Helps the winter go bye. We just get done with one hunting season and start planing the next. Enjoy smile.gif