• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can you say cold!!!! Don't think I may venture out this weekend...Sounds like the high in the area for saturday is -16(plus the wind) blush.gif...From what the news just said we won't see a temp above the donut untill wed... Jones you better bring warm clothes....I think that may be a tad cold for my Mr. Heater.. I think I would need 2 or 3 Mr. Heaters..

If anyone does venture out dress warm and good luck!!!!

Beef

Yep, I heard a whopping 40 some below with the wind chills!!

I'll be out with people Fri. and Sat. Sunday will be dedicated to the fireplace and couch!

Had to go out the the house today and put another 100 lber on for the cold snap! Why not sit on the lake instead of at home! cool.gif

yeah, shes going to be alittle chilly! I probably wont be able to get out til the end of the weekend, my FORD probably wont start!

-good luck

jn

Woodman if you have room give me a call. I sold my perm. last year so I could move into my new home by 89.. Fishing out of the port. will be tough.....

Just heard on the news the new high for Saturday is -22...

Thought for the day.....

At -22 can your spit be frozen by the time it hits the ground??

Beef

The rabbits are going to be jump starting the fox to get a good chase going just to stay warm up here!!!

No prob's that I would ask.... Just looking at trying to stay warm in the perm instead of using my portable... Good Luck

Beef