• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cyberamish

Dunns or Richardson

cyberamish

Anyone hit either of these two yet this winter? Looking at the DNR Ssurveys it looks like they both would be worth checking out for crappies.

loc9fisher

i think dunn had winter kill last year, richardson's supposed to have a really high crappie numbers but the locals around are tight lipped. grew up swimming in richardson when i'd visit my grandma's.

i have relative's that live right by there and they won't even tell me where to find the crapps in the winter.

let me know when you're thinking about going there and maybe we can hook up and hunt down some crappies together. might have better luck with 2 guys searching instead of just one.

good luck..........loc9

cyberamish

Would you be able to sneak out during the week at all? I am tied up next weekend with a trip to Red Lake.

Ryan Berger

if you guys need another house out there to help find them I am open to helping-fishing prettymuch any time,,

loc9fisher

i live by elk river so i don't think i can make it during the week. only time i could get there would be at night, and the total drive time would be about 3 hours.

rather than spending only a few hours in the dark, i'd rather make it a day long project. im not trying to be difficult, but that just makes more sense to me.

maybe we can plan some other weekend in the future if that works for you guys.

good luck on red...........loc9

cyberamish

Like I said, I am tied up this weekend but maybe a week from Sunday if that works for you guys, let me know. Chompin' at the bit to get up on Red this weekend and then heading to LOW in two weeks.

loc9fisher

sounds good. keep me posted

Gusty

Just a heads up. There was a small patch of open water found on the SW corner of Richardson, about 50 yards out. With this new snow it may not be visible. Stay clear!

loc9fisher

good to know, is that where the creek feeds into the lake? to the right of the access if your looking out at the lake?

Gusty

The open water is to the left of the access. I believe there is a flowing spring there.