• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

decoy

How has the fishing been for you up at LOW? I've been up only one time so far... last weekend, and the fishing was spotty at best. We brought home 11 for 2 guys. We did release a few nice ones however. I suppose you've been at zipple? We were at Long PT.

Later

Old Guide

decoy, I was up to Zipple this past sunday. The brother-in-law out fished me. Fishing for me was slow but he must have missed 20 lite biters!!! We only fished til 2 pm. High life and his bride were not too far from us. (I think some of his poor fishing luck rubbed off on me when we drove by them!) Heck I even drilled a hole all the way through the ice!! But.... next time I'll get them!

High Life

Old Guide,

I tend to have that effect on people! I'm finally on the board though!

decoy

Thanks for the update. I think it will be too cold for me on Sat.... good luck if you're going.

Old Guide

decoy, ditto... too cold!!!

jgeatz

Not as nice as fishing on soft water, How is it going, roof working out for you?