• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How has the fishing been for you up at LOW? I've been up only one time so far... last weekend, and the fishing was spotty at best. We brought home 11 for 2 guys. We did release a few nice ones however. I suppose you've been at zipple? We were at Long PT.

Later

decoy, I was up to Zipple this past sunday. The brother-in-law out fished me. Fishing for me was slow but he must have missed 20 lite biters!!! We only fished til 2 pm. High life and his bride were not too far from us. (I think some of his poor fishing luck rubbed off on me when we drove by them!) Heck I even drilled a hole all the way through the ice!! But.... next time I'll get them!

Thanks for the update. I think it will be too cold for me on Sat.... good luck if you're going.