• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
illy

ice house safety

illy

Fished URL for the first time this past weekend and it was fabulous! Caught 48 crappies from Friday night to Sunday morning and a few nice walleyes. Thanks to everyone who has posted the great tips! We left my ice house out on the lake Sunday and marked it on our gps so we could get back there. Has there been any problems leaving houses on the lake from a theft and vandalism standpoint? I'd like to think it will be ok until I return next week.

LABS4ME

Don't worry about it... he moved it to a safer spot and will take good care of it! We'll post the new GPS coordinates when we're done with it.... wink.gif hehehe It's in real good hands tho'!

Good Luck!

Ken

p.s. I've had one (or 2 or 3) up there for 4 years now and the only time I've had problems was from ourselves! (knock on wood) 'cept for the time Kelly.......... grin.gif well that's a whole 'nother story. Generally a good bunch of guys on the lake...

kelly-p

If you want it moved Labs has seen how I can move AND remodel a house at the same time. grin.gif

So far there has been very little trouble with fish house's being broken into.

illy

Thanks! That was my gut feeling. I thought you'd be wanting my gps coordinates! wink.gif

hawkeye43

they would be help full and save alot of time!!!!!! just kidding, hehehehe