• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jumbolaya

Green Lake Bite

Jumbolaya

Anyone catching walleye on Green these days?

Depth and time of day is all I need!

Justin Sander

good luck. i have been fishing green on and off for 2 weeks in about30 to 35'. mark alot on the vexilar but they just won't hit

bnbrk94

same goes for me, the only thing i have had them hit on is shiners on a bobber and plain hook and still have not got them to the top.... good luck....

castindad

could be lack of walleye doe to an ovewr abundance of bass also pelican and cormorant eat a lot in spring would like to hear comments castindad

castindad

how has the walleye bite been this winter any left castindad

jigginjim

after this weekend green will likely be clear of ice houses. It seems the only guys the fish it are looking for walleyes. Yet ther was tullibies in there years back and nobody even tries for them. Some guys drive from the twin cities up north ern minnesota lakes just to catch tullies for the smoker.