• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have this 4ft x 7ft single axle trailer for sale.

It works great for ATV, a little too short for snowmobile. Lights are busted (keep hitting them on something) and floor could use new wood, but it works fine as is.

Good tires and bearings, haul it anywhere.

Located near Faribault, or 30 miles south of MPLS.

Price at $ 150.00 OR BEST OFFER

Trailersm.jpg

Anybody wants a cheap good trailer ? I hauled my ATV and fishing equipment on it many times, then unloaded ATV, hooked trailer to it and hauled fishing stuff around lake, it's very handy.

I'm interested.

Should I email you at the "sales@" address?

Is this trailer street legal the way it is? Could I just tow it back to the cities?

Yes it is legal as it is, you can tow it anywhere, I'll install a couple of lightbulbs so you'll have lights.

Valv...give me a day or two. I live in an apt. so the wife's requirement is I need to find somewhere to store it before she'll open the purse strings. The sale however is about 98%.

Valv: does the trailer have an end gate? Put me next in line if Powerstroke doesn't take it. The trailer I currently have is too large for what I need it for.