• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kelly P.

eagan dude

Kelly, I have a two-person sleeper for this Fri. and Sat. night rented with you. Even though it is going to be -40 I'm still as pumped as ever. The reason for this post is that I know you are booked solid, but a good friend just sent his son off to Iraq and he needs some time in the great North Woods to clear his mind. Just hoping that there may be a cancelation or if you know anybody with another two-man sleeper for rent. I know this is very short notice but what the heck it is worth a shot. Four people in a two-man sleeper just isn't going to happen, -40 or not. Can't wait for Fri. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas! With visions of Slabs running thru my head. Thanks for Your Help and see you at Noon on Fri. "Son of Slab"

Send me an e-mail and we can see what we can work out. Foster has his new houses on the lake so he might have room.

Eagan Dude-

I have 2 2man sleepers rented for the weekend as well, I am calling everyone this afternoon to make sure they still want to go.

If I have any one bail out its yours!

I will keep you posted

Thanks a Ton you Two. I ran into Labs4Me today and picked up the motor I bought from SoHawk. He informed me that one of the best times he has had fishing on Red was -25 and 30mph winds. Know that my friends is why I am still way Pumped!!!!! See ya Friday laugh.gif

I got one house filled for sure the other is going to be a gametime decision. I will let you know tomorrow at 4pm.

Mudman:

A little different subject but I noticed you are from Eagan. I will be down there on the 28th of Jan. and am wondering about a good hotel/motel to stay at. have to see the grandkids. Thanks

would you like a cheap motel/hotel or a nice one?

where abouts in eagan?

There are quite a few since the airport and MOA are near by.

Let me know where and what price range your looking at and I will give you the list of best ones to chose from.

[email protected]

I have a 2 man available for the weekend.

2 guy wimpped out so I will hold it until I hear from you Eagan Dude

after 5pm today you will have to call my cell

check your work email as that is were I left it.