• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i ve heard lots of people catching walleyes on just single glow hooks and a minnow, any truth to this, im from the lake crystal are and havent tried it yet, but might have to.

Thats what I usually use. One hook with a fathead, small split shot a foot above and an ice-buster bobber trimed to about an eighth inch above waterline. For some reason the pink glow hooks have been out-producing the other colors so far. However, I still haven't got any big ones yet this year.

Maybe for larger sized fish a guy should be aggressivly jigging a pimple or buckshot spoon. Don't know for sure.

thanks for the input, i fished loon this this afternoon and early eving didnt get a thing, switching back over to crystal.