• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

missing fish house on clear lake !

So any news on the missing retractable wheel fish house that was stolen from clear lake in weseca?

I have not heard a thing, alot of people dont ever know that it happened. Its hard to say how far could it go mad.gif

it made the 10 pm news last week. they called it a road something or other, assume they meant a road king. sounded like a pretty nice rig.

THis is the information on the fish house that was taken off of Clear Lake in Waseca last week. Any information contact the Waseca County Sheriff's Dept. 507-835-0500 IT was taken after 730 pm on 010505. It is a King Crow model it is a 6' by 12' it is mostly white in color except for two blue trim stripes around the mid section of the ice house. These stripes are about 6inches wide> it had two 20lb tanks mounted on the front side near the tow hitch. There was some rust around the bottom of the frame from banking of snow. There is also a spot of white paint missing from the right fender near the wheel. The inside of the house has 7 holes, brown wood paneling walls and blue carpet. The holes are framed in with a 2by8 and are painted white. The name plate was on the outside wall to the right of the front door and would have read K Bailey. Please contact the Waseca SO attn Inv. Langr

just trying to help the gal out and get her house back. I would want someone looking for mine. Plus I want to be the one to help catch the (Contact US Regarding This Word) that took the house.

you and me both, this kind of stuff has to stop. the punishment will never be bad enought. mad.gif