• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

clear lake by Farming

icefishing

I was jsut wondering if the sunfish and the crappies were bitting out there and if u can tell me wht deapths they r and wht time of the day they are bitting at,wht they r bitting on and where r they bitting on it. if u can help me tht would be great.

Yep, the crappies are still biting on the northside of the lake in @ 12-18ft. between about 4 and 6 pm.Use a Genz Worm and minnow to entice the little buggers! Good luck!

Are they still as small as they were two years ago? I stumbled upon this lake once when I got bored of fishing cedar island by richmond and caught alot, but they were all around 6 inches... Just a yes or no, you dont have to say where since I pretty much know

I fished this lake last year and to me it seems you can only catch fish during day light. At least for me once the sun went down the crappies where done. Kind of wierd for such a clear lake. The crappies i caught out there were nice in size they probably averaged 10" or so the gills were a little on the small side.