• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Area report for this coming weekend??

I was hoping somone could lead me in the right direction for either panfish or walleyes. Alos the ice thinkness and if I would need to bring the 4-wheeler. I havent been fishing in a while so I was hoping to get me and my dad on some fish.

THANKS

buckmaster.

brrrrr hope ya dont freeze to the lake been real slow up here wagonda and green are still kicking a few eyes out down that way i guess.

most of the area lakes are around 16 inches of ice, i would say that 95% of the people are driving out in vehicles. I hear that by the NE acess of miltona in the middle of the houses to the right they are catching some panfish. I would check that out. Not pretty slow where ever you go and this cold front wont help any.

plenty of perch action on miltona too. will be frigidly cold this weekend. not sure how that'll effect an already slow bite....maybe get things going again?...hope so.

good luck and good fishing.

takin the 78 year old father inlaw fishin somewhere nort of alex friday. ya i missed the h. sure would appreciate any info about bites of any kind to keep him entertained around ida devils chip, etc. hay we i would be happy with carp thru the ice. know it's gonna be cold but we're still headin up. can't type and express how much I would appreciate the help, other than sayin thanks.