• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I live by Minnewaska in Pope and have no problem catching the Eyes down here but cant find the crappies I have only fished Rush once but was impressed by the slabs we caught that year long ago Im planning a weekend trip and it may be years before I can get up there again any advice would be so so helpful as I dont have 4 wheel drive and we fished in front of the inlet out from the bay by the main acess where the water was open. Is it still a good crappie lake or even worth the drive a recent report would be helpful. I remeber having to drive all the way to the other side of the lake then across to get to that spot Maybe I would just pull my shelter out from the main access Ice thickness and snow depth would be a plus as well thanks in advance Eyehunter

Went out on the east end of Rush Sat afternoon for just a couple hours. There must have been 18-24 inches there, and if you watch where you go the snow isn't a problem. We didn't do too well for fish though, only some small bluegills. Oh well, it was just nice to be out on the lake.