• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Randy does what Randy thinks, most of the time it is not the right thing to do, he got booed when he made that catch in the end zone and most players would sure like to do what he did but don;t, lucky for him he didn;t do something worse, probley get a fine for what he did do but whats a few thousand to him. crazy.gif

so he pretended to moon the crowd . .. . .oh my gosh, the world is coming to an end! This has been the most overblown incident this year in the NFL. He didn't show anything!

I simply don't understand how people can overreact to that -it was certainly no worse than other endzone antics I've seen - the pen in the sock, the pose on the Dallas Star, that &@(! Dirty Bird . . to name a few.

Moss should not get fined for this. If there is a fine in order, it should be for that Chia Pet/Buckwheat fro he is sporting. Holy Cow! The world of a football player: You can look like that AND STILL get hit on by women!

Dan...Nothin' better then beating up on the Pack. Superbowl however? I'll try my best to remain optimistic.

Oh yeah, I loved the moon.

WW