• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Wondering who was up at gibbins this past weekend

Orion

I was wondering if there was anybody at gibbins this past weekend and how the fishing was.

We were in one of their first houses and the fishing was a little slow but we did come out with a decent amount of fish.

ironman

Which house?

Orion

we were in moccasin but i was wondering if the beaver hut meant anything to you

ironman

Absoulutely!!! that was a great time...just wished we would've turned on the radio alittle earlier.

HAMPS

We have a group heading up to Gibbins this weekend. Any fishing reports from last weekend?

Thanks

Orion

stella was wondering what your email address is

Orion

ironman stella was wondering your email address

STILLNOFISH

Orion,

How were the houses and service? Any size to your fish and approximate numbers? Our group will be up this weekend. Appreciate any information.

kingr

We'll be there Saturday morning. What did you guys catch them on? Looking forward to the weekend, Bryant did an excellent job last year, that's why we're back. Hope to hear from you guys on the radio! Anybody bringing a TV for the Vikes game on Sunday? If you have a TV I know a group that'll have the beverages!

Orion

We were in a group of about five houses and I think that there moccasin house was the best house by far. the fishing was slow and there was alot of small ones but if u get into moccasin you will see my record on the top of the ruler. other than that there were some nice 18s but nothing bigger than that. they were mostly hitting on gold and glow u gotta love the radios in the houses.

ironman

Radios are great...when ya turn em on. Same report as Orion...the biggest fish in our party was a 4 1/2 lb pout. Gold was definetely the color...as usual. For Sat. the set lines did better and then on Sun ..it was jigging...I had the best luck with a gold chubby darter...and my buddy did well with a gold buckshot spoon with a dropper. If go..ask Bryant how he liked the pictures we left him in the "tracks" house. He'll know what your talking about. Good luck out there.

dlluginbill@aol.com