• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_V

City on belle

Ryan_V

I noticed a city on belle lake today. that wasn't there very long ago. is something hitting there??? If anyone knows or has had luck, let us know!!

MRWALLEYE2005

Supposedly the crappies were biting and the word got out. I tried it yesterday and caught 1 crappie the whole afternoon.

Didnt even see anyone else catch any. I guess Lake Jennie is doing good for big walleyes, might have to try it there this week.

jt24

My buddy just put our house out there yesterday but only caught small perch. A fair amount of walleyes came in rite before dark but they just looked at the bait. Might have to move around to find where they are during the day.

LMITOUT

Went out there this morning and saw two walleye on the camera. One just swam right by my lure, not caring that I was jigging it. The other took off like a dart when I jigged it.

The "crowd" is starting to filter out now. Not sure where they are going. Maybe the crappie bite will pick up again when there is less pressure. It's crazy out there. Buddy of mine put his house out on Wed and now is surrounded. His fishing action has been reduced too.

Wish I knew about Jennie before I went out this morning. Never even thought of trying it there and haven't ever ice fished there so not sure where to even start.

Stradic

There's a lot of lucky louie fisherman on Belle. Fished it last week and got two 7 inch eyes. I've heard the same 'bout Jennie though. Maybe that might be the lake to fish this year. I don't think it's gotten too much pressure the last couple years, hmmmmm.

Sully`

where on Jennie are they biting?