• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How is this for a daily bag limit!

WallEYES

I got this in a email last week, the email stated that these 14 bucks were shot in a three day period, within one square mile.

Within one square mile??? The doe that lives in those woods must be a real hottie for all those big boys to come lookin'!

I gotta believe someone with some good photo editing skills took on a little project here. I got this about a week ago too and the caption said they were all shot in Iowa. Does Iowa use yellow registration tags? All of these deer have them. If this is indeed true, then those guys are going to have a pretty large taxidermy bill!

This was posted on another site last week. I am pretty sure it's not a fake. But if they were all taken within 1 mile of each other, do you think there are any more bucks left in that mile? I think they may have thrown their buck to doe ratio off a bit. grin.gif

Something just isnt right.

I got a similar pic last year in a blue pickup.

Maybe its just me, but to have 10 bucks of that size, would seem that the pile should be a lot higher in regards to the bodies.

Iowa does use that yellow tag to tag their deer. Taking that many bucks in parts of Iowa is very possible. I am pretty sure this pic is the real thing. A buddy of mine and his buddies shot 23 deer on opening weekend, and there were 43 deer taken on the same ridge by other hunting parties. None of the bucks taken were under the 130" class. Simply awesome hunting in that area.

i was thinking that the pile should be highed but it is possible that a few of them were only capes left and that the meat was in a cooler someplace.