• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Nils Master Augers?

TrapMan13

Question

Has anyone had any experince with these Augers? How would it compare to my 8" strikemaster? Is very many places around who service or fix this augers and have parts for them if it would happen to break? Do you get your bang for the buck? Thanks

Chad

3 answers to this question

I got a chance to run my new Nils twice before I got the Flu. Its still not even close to being broken in. All I can tell you is its the lightest and fastest auger I have ever used! I have ran every brand and most styles. Im very happy with it and Im anxious to get healthy enough to go run it threw some real testing. Ask this again in a month and Ill give you the breakdown on my findings. Check them out at www.nilsmaster.com

Hey Northlander,Hope you get better soon!I'm sufferin from a cold myself for a week now,but have still been doin a little fishin! grin.gif