• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tonyjor

Mayhew

tonyjor

Anyone tried Mayhew yet this winter? I know when I went there last summer, the water was horrid. Did the algea bloom clear up before the ice set? How's the water clarity? Also, I heard something about the lake freezing out or something a few years ago. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for any answers and I'll return the favor when the time comes.

muskyman313

I have not fished it myself yet this winter, but I have heard from several people that the crappies are SNAPPIN. I drove out there before work today and there was at least 20 houses out there. The water in the winter time is normally clear, it only gets foamy green during mid summer then clears again. I have lived near the lake my whole life and have never seen it freeze out. There is some good fishing to be had here if you put your time in. GOOD LUCK