• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD! 6' x 8' PERM. FISH HOUSE FOR SALE!!!!

FOR SALE: 6'x8' PERMANENT FISH HOUSE, SIX HOLES (1'x1'), 2"X3" STUDED WALLS WITH 1/2" PLYWOOD SIDING (PAINTED), TREATED 2"x4" STUDED FLOOR WITH 3/4" TREATED PLYWOOD, CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE AND GALVANIZED SCREWS USED IN FLOOR AND WALLS, SINGLE SLOPED CORRUGATED FIBERGLASS ROOF, FOUR WINDOWS, 1" RIGID INSULATION IN WALLS AND DOOR, ALL ON TREATED 2"x4" RUNNERS. ONLY 4 YEARS OLD...OUT ON LAKE 3 WINTERS.

FISH HOUSE HAS BEEN SOLD.

sounds like a nice house,I will be taking a look at it tommorrow at the bait store for sure.

It appears the first potential buyer has fell through. So the fish house is still for sale. It is currently at Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale, MN. Price = $375...call Nick @ 651-353-8128.

The height on the inside of the house is 6'6" to 7'0".

Feel free to ask more questions.

FISH HOUSE IS NOW IN THE METRO TO SEE...AT BLUE RIBBON BAIT IN OAKDALE.

PICTURES AVAILABLE NOW.

THANKS,

JAKE

Site is temporarily unavailable....(Contact US Regarding This Word) geocities

I saw your house at blue ribbon, man that is a nice house. I'd buy it but I already have a house on bald eagle lake. that one will sell quick.