• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Strikemaster help??

salger2k

Question

My strikemaster auger has the resin handles and one of them broke on a cold day on LOW. Does anyone know of a place near St. Peter/Mankato that services strikemaster? Or is it easy enough to order a new handle and replace it myself? I don't think it is under warranty - maybe you guys could help me out.

Thanks in advance!!

2 answers to this question

Also, at the end of the year I got a wicked good deal on a FACTORY tune up from them. You UPS it to them and they tune it up adn ship it back to you dry. Got the clutch adjusted too for about 11 extra dollars. You have to do it early in the spring after fishin season for the best deal. The gas cap got broke on the trip back to me and I called them and a new one came in 2 days with no charge and an I'm really dorry on the phone. Nothing but good things to say about their factory/HQ