• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Resort on E-SE side

eye

I'm looking for a moderatly priced resort on the east or south east side of the lake. I don't need anything fancy, just a nice place for one night. Thanks.

It's been a couple of years since I've been, but I have been fairly happy with Karpen's on the east side. Cabins are nothing too fancy, but if you're there to fish, it will definitely do the trick. The breakfasts aren't bad in the little cafe and there is a beach if you or your family are interested. They launch your boat for you with tractors, which is actually pretty slick.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Try Fishers or Castaways. Dickies Portside is good if you have a larger group.

Fisher's Resort

Castaway's Resort

Dickie's Portside

I've been to all three. You will not be dissapointed with them. The fishing is usually pretty good out of their resorts as well.

I like Scenic Bay. Price was around $49.00 a couple years ago for a motel type room -- free dock space with electricity and launching -- I like that! Nice folks too. Check them out.

Try Walley Dundees in Wahkon or Scenic bay in Isle. Both will do a good job at a decent rate.

Oh, yes...forgot to mention, you should check out the resorts who advertise on this site. That helps keep this great site here for us all to enjoy.