• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
gjk1970

Buffalo Lake Radar Run..

gjk1970

Just thought I would remind all the people wanting to fish Buffalo this coming Saturday the 8th of the snowmobile radar run set for I believe 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. It will most likely be a little crazy out there for someone trying to fish.. Hopefully everyone will respect the ones trying to fish it..

The Yeti

Ya right. Buffalo has become the party lake of the metro area. And, unfortunately, there are some people out there that have no idea what the word respect means. Not only the ID 10 T S in vehicles and snowmobiles that come within feet of your house, or you, but the pigs that leave garbage on the ice.

gjk1970

I agree with you 100% last week I was out there trying to find a spot to set up and it looked like someone bought about 30 dollars worth of Mc D's and left all the wrappers right there on the ice..Hate to see some of these peoples houses at home..ICK!!!!