• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishingpreacher

Vermilion area hunting

fishingpreacher

I just found out an acquaintance has a cabin on Lake Vermilion, and that he likes bear and moose hunting. How is the bear and moose hunting in the Vermilion area?

Thanks for any info.

Captain Ken

Not sure that any one hunts either right on Vermilion. I'd think you'd want to hear up past Ely for either. See tons of moose on my property that is 25 M up echo trail - saw one pile of scat on my property near Tower. Probably lots of bear up by and past Ely too. That is where Lynn Rogers does all his bear research and does all the radio collaring and such.

Capt

TomWehler

Friends at Aronsons told me a Moose was around their this open water season.

Went right by the fueling dock an out to Duffy.

A few years ago a moose went into the ice of Pike Bay.

Lived!

I used to see a lot of Moose in the spring & Fall up the Echo Trail.

Friend owns a place they call Called Sunrock, over looking Burntside.

I used to run up to big Lake weekly when I was younger and seen plenty of Moose.

My goal is to ride one soon or before it is all said and done in the Book of Musky Tom Wehler.

laugh.gif

Have blasted all kinds of things straight to the Grill and Dinner table over the years.

But not to much around the lake area.

Have a summer client / friend who lives in Pike Bay who Bears hunts, but I think his hunting land is a bit more North East?

I will ask fer ya.

Be sure someone while chime in soon.

Bear down on the meat and eaze off the potato salad.

T.

garytheguide

there is a lot of bear hunting done around vermilion on up towards orr and crane lake...one guy I know baits on hinsdale island,,,the moose hunting is mostly done out toward isabella and up by ely....(Contact US Regarding This Word) I woke up..back to sleep now...............