• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Crankin619

I have a set of 275/70/18 Continental Contitrac TR OWL tires for sale. Load range F off a 2005 F350. 1500 miles on them. Located in the NW metro. Like new just looking to go to a larger tire.

Priced @ 395.00 or BO. Tire Rack shows new prices of 700.00 for identical tires.

wisconsinfish

Not that this is relivent to what you are selling, but I see you have a 2005 Super Duty. How do you like it? What motor and what do you get for mileage on it?

J.T.

Crankin619

I have the 6.0L. I only have 2000 miles on it so fuel mileage is trivial. It will take 8-10K to break that engine in. Also I went from a 225hp cummins to this 325hp powerstoke so I really am having trouble keeping my foot out of the floor. I love the truck, I have the crew which I will never go back to an extended cab.

Now - somebody grab this great deal on a good tire so I can buy my BFG's! tongue.gif

wisconsinfish

Thanks for the info, good luck with the new truck and selling the tires. BFG is the way to go!!

J.T.

Crankin619

Welcome... Anyone need any info on the new 05's I will let you know. Also anyone looking for a deal on nice new tires make me an offer!

Crankin619

350.00 OBO.. Hey anyone know of any tire shops that will take like new tires in on trade towards new ones? I know of one in Duluth but now I am in the Metro so that is a bit of a drive for tires. smile.gif

GrouseHunt'R

I bought my 2500HD D/A at Suburban Chev in Eden Prairie and they did a tire swap for me right there and gave me credit for the stock tires towards the new ones. YOu might want to give them or the Metro Ford dealership right next store a call, (same owner), they may be able to do something for you.

By the way if you are looking at BFGs I would stongly consider the Revo's, IMO they are much better tire with much better treadwear.

Crankin619

Grouse,

Thanks for the idea. Revos? I called a couple NW metro Ford shops with no luck. Anybody... these are nice tires!

325.00 for all 4 ! I called on my BFG replacements and they are 225.00 per each!

Jim Hudson

REVOS are part of the Bridgestone Dueler All Terrain series. I put these on my truck this fall after a lot of research and they are the best tire I have ever owned for mud and snow along with highway use. BF Goodrich makea good tires also. But for my money I am sticking with the Bridgestones after seeing the performance on these tires. My fiance and her family run Bridgestone Blizzaks during the winter and boy them tires perform well on the snow and ice!! Wouldnt want them for an all season though as they wear quickly on dry blacktop or concrete roadways...

hitthebricks

hey Crankin619, Give Jacque @ Norms tire on Little Canada Rd. a call. Their great for sevice and to deal with. Good Luck HTB

Crankin619

Checked the Revo's No 18"ers yet. Nice tire though. Hey does Norm's take tires in on trade? Do they sell BFG's?

thanks guys....

hitthebricks

Norms has for me in the past because they have a lot of coustomers with heavy work trucks. About the BFG, I don't know. Why do you like the crew cab over extended cab so much more. HTB

Crankin619

I sent Norm's an email. Thanks again. The Crew works great for hauling or for passangers. The seats fold up and there is a metal rack floor that folds down. Perfect for my Lab. Tons more space back there, also the longer WB makes for a nicer ride.

Crankin619

TTT...Norm's got back to me however they were very high in price on the BFG's! Anyone else have any ideas? Somebody out here has to have a need for a like new 18" truck tire.

Crankin619

TTT...$300.00! for all four...

MNRiverRat

take $275.00?? I don't need them, but can keep them until mine are bad... May take a year or two! I also have an 05' f-350, but I have a regular cab for a work truck... Scary how much power it has compared to my old 2000 7.3, very scary in reverse plowing snow. What a truck, never have looked back at my 2000, that much of a difference.

MNRiverRat

Crankin619

Sold 275.00 is a steal you do know? Your 275 will cover 1BFG 285/65/18! Shoot me an email and we can work out the details. fishermen4ever at aol.com

Thanks.

MNRiverRat

did you get my email?

Crankin619

I did. Did you get my message back? Let me know and I can resend you an email.

Thanks,

Eric

MNRiverRat

no, I didn't get a message back, try again.

Andy