• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DRH1175

Washington cnty, Square, Big Carnelon, Big Marine

DRH1175

Was thinking of trying these lakes this winter since they are only a few minutes from home. Was hoping to try Big Marine and Carnelon for walleyes and Square for Trout Later in Jan. Also I checked out Square last week and there were a few out around the corner from the access does anyone know how they were doing? Thanks

metrojoe

I used to be a regular at Big Carnelian. The crappie fishing was great around that point on the north end of the lake. The problem is it’s a long ways from the public access to that spot. I got tired of waiting for drivable ice to get out there so I started looking for more lakes with better early ice opportunities. I haven’t been to Square in a few years either. The last time I was there I caught a bunch of small perch and one nice Rainbow. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Doonbuggy

DRH - you might try W/NW of the island in Big Marine for eyes. On any map it'll show a rock hump that comes up to about 18'.

I was out there this summer and the eyes were tight to the rocks. The graph showed that they were there, but couldn't get them to bite. As good a spot as any. The surrounding water will be upper 20's-33'.

DB