• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Down to Earth

Already thinking about School...

Down to Earth

I know its still way early, but I'm wondering if there are any tentative dates yet for a 2005 Musky School? Still recovering over last years getting cancelled. Thanks.

Andy

Captain Ken

Andy

Thanks for your interest. Funny, I was just thinking about school myself. I will be checking with the other prostaff members about availability and what not, looking at my schedule and seeing what we can put together as far as dates. I was thinking about looking at earlier dates this year, maybe august, when people are still in fishing mode. After september hits, it it seems thoughts start turning to getting stuff ready for winter, hunting etc.

Any thoughts from people about an August (mid to late) date or maybe real early in Sept?

Capt Ken

guideman

Hi Captain,

You may want to find out if the "Simply Fishing" tournament is going to be here or on Milacs this year. They applied for permits on both lakes and I haven't heard which lake was approved by the DNR.

August is the busiest month of the summer for the guides on Vermilion so you need to get a date set early. The muskie fishing is pretty good July and August and so is the weather most years. smile.gif

Captain Ken

Ace

Thanks for the tips. I was wondering about the BIG tourney location this year. Maybe have to give Bob a call. We went real late in Sept last year to avoid it. I think this time earlier will be better.

Stand by.

Capt