• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just got back

PanfishKiller

Hey i just got back from LOW and did real well. We went out with lions sleepers and hammered the fish. Our hottest lure was a summer jig and a minnow hooked through the tail. A jigging rap also worked real well too. We were in 26 feet of water, half a mile out from Grastons.

A group of us are going out of Lyons Fri-Sun this week, so I like that report. By "summer jig" do you mean a typical open water jig or what (color/size?) ? Anything that you didn't bring to the sleeper that you wished you would have ? It is our first time with Lyons so ya don't know what to expect.

Yea i mean an open water jig in the any color or glow. Red seemed to be the best for us but you have to hook it on the tail and jig them off the bottom. If you have a vexilar use it all the time. They are very finiky bitters so be prepared to miss some fish. We have always caught over 100 fish every year out of 3 people. Tim (The owner) is a great guy and he will give you crap. So just give him crap back. This year we caught over 150 fish!