• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Down to Earth

Super Bowl Predictions

Down to Earth

Well now that the Playoffs are set, lets hear some Super Bowl predictions. I'm going to go with Atlanta over Philadelphia in the NFC and Indianapolis over San Diego in the AFC.

muskybuck

I pick Manning and the Colts to win the Super Bowl.

Eric Wettschreck

I say philly will beat pittsburgh in the big bowl.

MJR

Vikings!

otto_man

Packers will smoke whoever the AFC offers...

fishyguy

New England beats Philly.

MNice

Pittsburg 28

Philly 21

No T.O. will hurt philly

JIvers

Pittsburgh over Atlanta. Michael Vick will get the Falcons past the Eagles in the NFC Championship, but no one will stop the depth and balance of the Steelers.

vikingtom

Vikes over Steelers

buzzsaw

First of all, I love the purple... but C'mon guys!! We are 2-20 in our last 22 away games and you expect us to go on the road and win 4 str8 playoff games against far better competition than what we've been losing to!! Easy on the chronic mah boy! laugh.gif

MJR

PURPLE PRIDE!!

This year the Vikes have beat 1 team with a winning record, with our high powered offense who can stop us?

Last year we lost to the 4 teams with the worst records in the nfl.

The year before we lost to a team that ended the season with 1 win and a team with 2 wins.

Maybe you are right I am going with New England.

otto_man

ok, i'll get back to reality. wink.gif

Pittsburg...

buzzsaw

Otto, you changed your Packers will win the SB tune? I think you saw the Favre meltdown coming vs the purple people eaters/packer beaters. grin.gif

otto_man

yep, i knew they would lose, just didn't think it would be to the queens. it was a team meltdown.

wow, the viking fans sure come out of the woodwork when they beat the packers, 1961, i'm telling ya!! wink.gif

moss still sucks, classless!!

buzzsaw

Poor Randy needs a labotomy! I don't think I'll be seeing too many packer Starter jackets on the streets the rest of the winter. grin.gif

otto_man

i wore mine today, not a bandwagon guy!

no more packer stress, time to get fishing...

M.T. Bucket

New England 21

Philadelphia 17

fishyguy

Quote:

yep, i knew they would lose, just didn't think it would be to the queens. it was a team meltdown.

wow, the viking fans sure come out of the woodwork when they beat the packers, 1961, i'm telling ya!!
wink.gif

moss still sucks, classless!!

Otto,

What are you talking about? I don't see many new names here. It seems to be the same guys that were here last week, Christmas Eve, etc.. Are we coming out of the woodwork, or are you just a bit more sensitive today? We have been here taking our beatings and defending our team throughout the miserable last half of the season.

That 1961 theory of yours is on of the biggest crocks of $%*# any Packer fan has come up with. I am starting to think you have trouble with football reality. Love your Pack, worship your Pack, whatever you want to do. Just don't feed us this crap about your superiority.

buzzsaw

I think Otto is probably an OK guy, but I'd have to ompare him with the guy named "backherup" from the Detroit Lions thread... over confident and has an answer for everything.... It makes for a more interesting thread anyways right? P.S. I've been here through all of this too! No bandwagon going on here brotha! wink.gif

Quickstrike

what i hope for if for the Vikes to beat the the Patriots, but what I believe will happen is the Steelers will destroy the Falcons.

fishyguy

OK - I had way too much time on my hands today but when something rubs me the wrong way I kind of like to straighten it out.

To those of you wondering if us Vikings fans have come out of the woodwork today:

I went through two past threads that were active before and after the Vikes/Pack Xmas Eve game and did my best to determine if a poster was a Greenie or a Purple. The threads were Greatest Quarterback Ever and The World Loves the Pack. There were 15 different posters for the Vikes at that time and most but not all have posted today. In fact, there are more missing than new people arriving today and on the other side there are many Packer fans who were there then that are missing in today's conversation. Are some a little more vocal? Sure, they are excited, proud and surprised. Let 'em have it, they are allowed. If you find it bugging you, go away until next year or deal with it.

buzzsaw

Bravo!!!! It's sour grapes... I've come to expect it from two groups of people... the Packer fans and North Dakota college hockey fans. (I shouldn't stereotype so I'll say that I only mean that statement for a large portion of the fans of both those teams) tongue.gif

james_walleye

I think the NFC rep will be the Rams or Vikes vs Indy.

otto_man

i went through them too! (no i didn't) wink.gif

fishguy, how's your day going?

buzzsaw, how's your day going?

just like you folks, i can't take it when the packers lose to the vikings and it's all fran t's fault!

love, a ticked off packer fan!! wink.gif

buzzsaw

Morning Otto, I'm just bracing for this super freeze that will be hitting all of us shortly. Disapointed that my Gopher hockey team got swept at home by CC! Over the Vikes/Pack game and nervous about the Eagles game!

Curious about Favre's future... expecting a Patriot victory over Indy as they coast onto a Super Bowl victory! All very exciting right.