• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

priorbass, hopefully, you have mail. Let me know if it arrived or if you have any questions. Thanks Phred52

Crickschop04, Yes, The house is still available and I've tried 3 times now to send you the pics. My server keeps rejecting your address as stated. Any ideas?

your going to have to lower the price. Gander has them on sale for $299 today. The one in lakeville lowered it while I was there.

Re: KidWalleye, I've lowered the price to $250.00. This house is in Excellent-Excellent shape and price does include the travel cover. It still has to be picked up in New Ulm as I don't have alot of free time.

Phred-

I finally got the pics. Looks good, but we might have to haggle on the price to draw me over to New Ulm from Rochester.

• 2 weeks later...