• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

been some great fishing in th area from all the folks I've talked to. I cought 4 and lost at least 3 others in two nights fishing. the guy next to me cought 21 in the last week alone.

Been hearing EBL, Stuart, WBL and a couple smaller lakes have been doing well.

Last night was real good, I should have fished walleys on mondy night, instead of crappies, they way they are bitting.

My report is the worst walleye bite I have ever seen on my trusty spots for the whole week. And the people I know are not getting much either. confused.gif

The pike are active! grin.gif

You are kidding right chuck? If not, sounds like you need some trustier spots. Was up on Monday w/Kate again, did well. Want to see more pictures?

Sure, you take Kate out all over, and never call me when you are supposed to (like that time...LOL). grin.gif

I'm gonna find your little spot. smile.gif