• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How do you display your Lic. numbers on an Otter?

Moose-Hunter

Question

Howdy Folks...

I've got an Otter Lodge that's going out tomorrow. I've got all the proper stickers and numbers, but I'm racking my brain trying to figure out a good way to display it. That little, clear pocket next to the door is driving me nuts!!

Okay all you Otter owners... How do you display your numbers?

4 answers to this question

I have written my driver's license number on my Clams with a paint pen. It lasts forever, with one of the units being 15 years old. Make sure it is a MINIMUM of 2" high. I stick my anual paper license into the plastic pocket on the front of the unit by the door.

I just used the dnr number in two rows or a piece of cardboard and put it in the plastic holder. took a Z lock bag and put the license in it and put a safety pin and attached it to the zipper.