• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, must be nice to be able to get out fishing while some of us will be slaving away at work Tom!!! tongue.gif I'm off all week and will be entertaining my kids. Sledding, skating, and of course a little fishing and northern spearing I'm sure. I was off this past Tues-Thurs, but couldn't drag myself out in the sub arctic temps we were having. It looks like pretty decent temps this week, thank god, I was starting to have fishing withdrawls.

Brian

BD110: I will be out on Grand straight out from Mc Gregor I have a old tent trailer converted to a hard side. I drive a black dodge Dakota with a yellow plow If you venture that way stop and say Hi. today we had 9 flage with one northern that was 30 inches. it took my line out 3 time what a Rush smile.gif Nels