• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1100 Part

riverrat56

Does anyone know where i could get the peice that holds the magazine spring in my 1100? I took off that barrel after dropping the gun out goose hunting to make sure there was no mud in it and that little peice that hold the spring came flying out along with the spring(which i found) the gun still works because i just put in the spring and screwed down knob on my sling but it would be nice to get the other peice since it is dads gun and he doesnt know about it yet...........

RR56

You can go straight to Remington for your parts. It sounds like you need a magazine spring retainer. These are available for either 12 or 20 gauge guns and will cost you about $3.25 each plus shipping. Their web site has schematics and parts lists. As well as prices. I think you'll even be able to order parts from there too. If it's an older model, you may want to give them a call when placing an order. In case they have any questions for you...

You could also try Scheels in Mankato or the Hunters Den in Springfield. A lot of people lose these parts when unplugging their guns for pheasant hunting.

Try Ahlman's in Morristown. I think they are an authorized repair gunsmith facility.

They have a web site.

jbjr

You can go to any Gander. They are just like going to Remington. They are an authorized Remington repair/warantee dealer.