• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
borchawk1

Chemist??

borchawk1

Chemist you out there? I'm going to hit Rice on Sunday, if your at your folks give me a call.

The Chemist

Yeah I'm out here. Won't be at the cabin this weekend as you can only guess where I'll be on Sunday and where I am right now. Hey but at least I won't be here tomorrow. Unofficially I got a promotion (no one here really knows about this yet) and have been told that I wont have to work as many hours. Both Tiffany and Ron have left the lab so I'm ready to be out. I think the first time I'm going to make it out there will be later in Jan. and then try to go at least every other weekend and then possibly some week days if I can get a kitchen pass. Merry Christ,as to you and the family. Drop me a line sometime. I can't find your work # and don't have my other cell phone anymore.

borchawk1

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll hook you up with my numbers. Sorry to hear about work, I guess somethings never change! Merry Christmas, and congrats about the promotion, it's over due.

mightyborchawk@earthlink.net

The Chemist

Hey Borchawk: Let me know when you're going to be out there today and maybe I can stop out. I think I'm going to head up to pick up my stuff and check on the cabin. My ext is 2941 and should be there until 11 or so.