• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mathews Outback Bow

Doop

I am in the process of saving some nickles to buy a new bow...I have shot the new Mathews and absolutely LOVE IT!!! Does anyone else own this bow...if so, what do you think of it?

I dont own a outback but have owned 3 mathews bows. Friend has one and likes it very much.Mathews bows are not cheap but are on the cutting edge with there product. I dont believe you can go wrong with any of Mathews equip and thier customer service and pro-staff are very helpful with any questions you might have with set-up or anything related with its performance.

I was set on getting an Outback this past summer but ended up getting a deal on an LX that I couldn't pass up. I am real happy with my LX and compared to lots of other bows I have shot it is very smooth. My buddy has the Outback though and only one word describes it, AWESOME. Like I said above, my LX is pretty smooth but compared to the Outback it's nothing special. I couldn't hardly feel any hand shock when I shot the Outback. In my opinion, with the short axle-to-axle length and the parrallel limbs, it is just a really nice looking bow too. If you do end up buying one I honestly don't think you would find anything bad to say about it.

I purchased an outback earlier this year and can honestly say it is the smoothest nicest bow I have shot. The only regret I have is I should have bought one sooner.