• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Scott County

I am in the process of putting a perm together now I am trying to decide what lake to put her on. I have narrowed it down to one of these three in Scott county, Prior, O'Dowd's or Spring. I am leaning to towards Spring but does anyone have any opinions one way or another? I have fished all three before but not heavily. The only thing that worries me about Spring is I heard it was a tough fish last year, I was unable to get out on it last year to find out for my self. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, JegerJack.

odowd would be the first place i would put it cause it usually is the first to freeze that is what i would do if it is on wheels. If it is not on wheels i would put on prior then. Never really fish spring that much i just duck hunt there, but when i have fished it all i caught was some dink perch.