• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice Series on Rush!

Ok!

Who from the East Central area is going to be fishing any of the ICE SERIES specificaly the Rush event??

I will be there!!

Not sure if I can make it to any of the other events this year seeing as we have some exciting new family news. I may not be able to get many "Kitchen Passes" this winter!

Cory Frantzick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ray Esboldt

• CorynTracySellHomes

• fisherman69

• Paul Waldowski

Me and a couple other guys will definitly be hitting the rush event. I'm in the same boat as you, I don't know if I'll be able to make any of the other ones, but I'll try!

I will definitely be at the Rush event. I'll even offer up my hottest tips (open to interpretation) since I'll be manning the headquarters part of the day. I'll steal Cory's hot tips for myself. grin.gif

The boys from Midwest rod and reel should be there as far as I know right now.may even have a few more...trying to get a group from prior lake to tag along.

Would love to do that one.

Be right in line with my shoulder healing up.

Fun to meet a bunch of you all.

cool.gif

Tom

Congrats on your exciting news... I will deffinatly be at the Rush event... cant wait!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Im tryin to get Hovermn to go with me, and if he dont ..Dang I guess ill have to go at it by myself! Im hoping to make it up there before the event but have heard its an easy lake to fish, Hopefully enough for dinner so i dont get yelled at by the lil misses !

Shawny B grin.gif

Shawny!

Hopefully you can make it! Should be a GREAT time!

Cory Frantzick

Shawnny,

Is Hovermn the guy that builds the hovercrafts? If he is, could you beg him to bring one? I want a ride in a bad way.

Yes Hes the guy that builds them, But hes only got the one right now. Im sure if you email him his name at comcast.com you can ask him about that, I think hes having a gettogether down at lake pepin the first weekend in Feb. Not really sure on the dates or times but check his webpage out. Im hoping to have a blast with all of ya out there on Saterday, I know it will be better than Working!

Shawnny B smirk.gifgrin.gif

Ray,

Looks like I'm going with Shawn to the Rush Lake fishing turny. Don't think I'll bring the hover, though. However, that could be fun, too! I will be out this winter on a few lakes. I've flown White Bear a couple of times and may make it out there again this year with another craft or two. If you're interested in a ride, we can set something up!

Email me at hovermn @ comcast.net (without spaces) and we'll talk. This offer extends to anyone interested!

Good luck everyone at the contest! Whether we catch fish or not, win or lose, it still beats going to work! I look forward to placing some names to faces! See ya'll there!

http://www.hovermn.com

Waaahoooo Just secured my two spots for the fishing trip to rush, Do i get something else in the mail or email to prove that i have tickets? I printed off the two confirmation sheets, If any of ya know please write back! Anyone hearing of any good luck out there??????

Shawnny B

• 2 weeks later...

OK!

Its getting close!!!

Lets hear it! Who is fishing the ICE series Rush Lake Event??

Cory Frantzick

I will be thare along with two freinds. cool.gif Can't wait to meet you all. grin.gif

Later,

Lights (Mark Leyde)

No doubt, I'm there.

It would be nice to see this event set an Ice Series record for attendance. We have enough active guys in this forum to do that. I might be posting a list later today with my expected attendees. grin.gif

Anyone remember that mirror thing on the PBS show "Romper Room" when they were a kid. Man, I had a crush on that lady when I was 4. I remember just about wetting my pants when she said, "I see Raymond, and..." It rated right up their with propers from Paul Bunyan.

Anyways, here's my version:

I see Deitz Dietrich, CorynTracySellHomes, BDR, rangr, Paul Waldowski, East Rush Rules, Little Ranger, HipHopFisherman, Don of Cambrige, BanderSnatch, chubs17, Doc Madison, hanronson, crewdog, little Tommy Wehler, Ole #1, wheelierida, fubar, Lights, rosspj59, Loogie, TRZ, Cast N Blast, river-rat4, Iceman12, fellow WBLer PigSticka, protrapper, mudcat21, Wavey Davey, unclejake, and all the rest of you East Central Lakes forum participants.

I see you all at the Rush Lake Ice Leaders event on February 12th. Any excuse you come up with is lame. Be there so we can all raid Cory's honey holes.

Ray, your making me feel old. I watched that show over 30 years a go when i was little to and yes she was good looking.

See ya there.

Geeze, from the way it wounds, I think that it might be worth the entry fee just to beable to follow Cory around the lake. I was thinking of camoing the portable to look like a snow bank.

Cory, if you think you see the same snow bank sliding around wherever you are on the lake.... you just never mind it, your eyes are deceiving you. grin.gif

"hooks"

I'm hoping to be there, won't know until the day before. Heading up to Red on Mon. so we'll see how things go up there!

hh fisherman, I will also be on URL on Sun night, mon and tues. Hope to see you there grin.gif