• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spring lake

I have seen some bigger house being taken out today...but still no cars...most are pulling with 4 wheelers...should see alot house go out this weekend

I was out on Spring Sunday AM from 6:00 AM till noon. Fished the west side of Thorton's point with limited sucess. There was 10" of good ice. There was one moron that came across the point from the south landing and went all the way to Hunter's point at pretty high rate of speed in a Ranger pickup. Everyone was watching expecting to see him take a swim, but he did make it.

There were two vans parked on spring in the spot where I was just fishing in my BOAT just two weeks ago. It is about 12 feet deep there! Zoinks Scoob!

We were out Sunday afternoon. 9" of ice. I could not believe how many fullsize pickups were out there. Or for that matter any pickups. I must have seen 5 different trucks out by the point. There was no bite for us, but I got to use my AV for the first time and saw several Crappies & Perch. We just could not persuade them that they would be better off on the end of ourlines(LOL!)

we had 10.5 inches on my ruler - way to many trucks out there - i love the guys who think if they drive like 60 mph then they will be ok. why to many morans. we got one eye all weekend. the bite is well very very slow.

Wastewater - sorry i missed you - dropped phone in slush bucket sat night and i did not start working again till this morning. only have your number saved there so when i got your messege i had no way to call you back - went out late with brother so we did not hit the ice till about 1 anyway. hope you did better than we did.

I was out Sunday afternoon into the evening. 1 bite all day. Very little activity on the vexilar.