• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

metro area bait shops

big_fish_guy

a while back, (maybe 2 years?) there was a post about metro area bait shops. Now that we have the new forum, could we have a sticky post on the top that lists all the metro bait shops? this would be handy I think. Maybe something to do for all the local areas.

Leahman's Toro service in Anoka on Coon Rapids Blvd is a pretty decent place, no great selection but it's fair if your just looking for standard stuff ie, crappie, fats or suckers. During the summer runs a great "on your honor" service. Also runs a pretty good small engine shop, have gotten my auger serviced there a couple times over the years.

thanks for the responses guys, but I wasn't intending this to be a post for everyone to reply to with a shop. What I was hoping for was a sticky post with a growing list as the first post showing all the area bait shops. Maybe broken out by north, south, east and west metro.

If we need a post were people can go to enter all their fav bait locations... then by all means list them here. Then maybe this thread can be compiled into just the one sticky that will stay at the top with the list.

my 2 cents, hastings outdoors @ hastingsoutdoors dot com

right on hwy 61 just across the bridge going south. they are in a new location now on the east side of the road.