• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing Reports of 3/22 Weekend

Fished the puddle the 22,23 and it was a tough bite. Tried every trick in the book and fished at least 80 holes ( Luckily most were old holes. Marked fish everywhere I went. Mayflies drifting up when spoon hit bottom. Previous week was great, but know the barometer was high these two days. ( got to blame it on something) Give us your reports. P.S. ice was in great shape for wheelers!!! Always Searchin.....

------------------

Hey are there still guys driving out there or for the most part are there not many vehicles on the lake. I live in the cities and I would like to maybe head up there some time this week. Just curious because the ice is starting to go very fast down here. Well any info wold be appreciated.

keep on fishin'
wall-i-king

Walli King,Most people are still driving out as of Saturday. I think you will be able to drive out but check with the locals for the landings are the first to go when it gets this warm. Don't forget the sunblock and sunglasses!! Always Searchin...

I was up there on Sunday and did terrible. We got 1 walleye in about 4 hours. Fished from 30ft-15ft. and just couldn't put anything together. This was the worst we did all winter and I was thinking we'd be doing the best. The perch had to have been biting somewhere I just didn't find them. There were trucks driving out on Sunday on the NE side of the lake. I wouldn't drive out anymore though ice is starting to get a little iffy. Water was pouring into the hole from the sides as we drilled down. Not too solid anymore at all. Good luck to anyone else and post your results.