• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

PERCH BITE

in the bays 13 feet, use green buck shot rattle with 1/4 of a fathead fish right on the bottom 2" got my limit last time up on 2/20

Anyone fish the pond for perch or crappies this weekend? Any success stories?? Thanks for any info!

------------------
Hey, you're bobber's down!!

WAS UP FRIDAY, VERY SLOW 3 NICE KEEPERS
LOTS OF LITTLE ONES BACK DOWN THE HOLE. PULLED IN A 38" NORTHERN LOTS OF FUN BACK BACK DOWN THE HOLE,
WITH THIS COLD SNAP PERCH BITE WILL STOP, WILL GO BACK UP AROUND 3/11 OR 3/12, I HEAR COVE BAY HAS BEEN GOOD.

Just tryin to keep this thread near the top so when the perchin picks up, i can head back up and get some!! Anyone fishing the pond, please post your results. Thanks

------------------

was up this weekend kept 4 perch biggest was 13" drove all over the place, all there was on the camera were little perch and a few walleyes.

I am going up to Mille Lacs on sat to do some perchin. Were should I start. I was think in the south east corner

I've always been partial to the North side being that in mid to late March alot of Jumbo's move up to the sands to spawn. But I'm sure there are many other good places.

------------------
The Wife says they're Toys, I say they're Tools...

Bigmouth...would you please post your results when you get back? If I know the perchin has picked up, I'll be back up there in a jiffy! Thanks in advance.

------------------

Was on the ice Sat at 8:00am fished out from
Aget bay, Hunters and few other spots. Drilled over 50 holes seen a ton of fish on the camera. Only caught 1 perch. The belly was filled with a larva that looked like freshwater shrimp. We fished until about 3:00 pm. The water on top of the ice was getting deep in spots.
The weather was great!

I HEAR TELL THAT LAST WEEK LIMTS OF LARGE
PERCH WERE BEING CAUGHT OUT ON BLUE JUG FLAT,
IN 28 FEET HAS ANY BODY BEEN OUT THERE.

Anyone going to the puddle Friday Morning for perch? Fish are a snappin' but you got to find them 1st. Lots of perch coming out of their mouths or mayfly,bloodworms depending where you fish. The bruisers are next to deep water. will be staying at MacQuoids if anyone wants to post back. Always Searchin.....

i was out there on the 7th of this month. there was allot of perch on the camera but most of them were 3inch long. didn't see any big ones at all. I'm going up this weekend when i get back i'll post the results.

[This message has been edited by powman37 (edited 03-19-2003).]

just got back yesterday we ended up with 46 jumbo's biggest was a little over 12".
28 feet of water in the mud
they were eating fresh water shrimp.

it wasn't a flat at all it was just on the north east side out in 28 feet of water about two miles out from shore where it gradually get's deeper. all you go to do is head out there in the mud and find 27, 28 feet and hope for the best. i would give you the GPS cordinates but i don't got them.

[This message has been edited by powman37 (edited 04-01-2003).]

thanks powman37
will be going up on 4/9 or 4/10
will be looking

• 3 weeks later...