• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Help! Cabin or tent in May

Gopher

I finally convinced my father-in-law to fish Mille Lacs (don't ask) May 16-18 and I'm having trouble finding a cabin. I would like to stay in a cabin with easy access to the north end sand but a tent is also an option. I run a 1775 Pro-V with a 75 hp.

Hunters Point, Fishers, and Red Door are full.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a resort with cabins that has easy access to the north end sand?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to pitch a tent with easy access to the north end sand?

Thanks!

The weekend I am looking for is after the opener. Anyone have a recommendation for a resort with cabins in the north west corner?

Fisher's is booked for tenting?(!)
I can't believe they wouldn't create a spot for you, having had such a bad summer for revenue...
I love that spot for tenting that's at the harbor entrance...beautiful view of some spectacular sunsets...

[This message has been edited by ackotz (edited 01-30-2003).]

The resort locator link on this site pretty much has all of the resorts on the lake.

A tent? You must drink a lot. It can get pretty cold on opener, I can remember more than once when there was snow on the ground and or it was snowing.

Try Bucks Resort. There are a couple of places you can camp right on the lake for free. The hogs back east of Anglers Inn or where 169 and 18 intersect there is a primative access there.

------------------
Shut up and fish!

[This message has been edited by fishfearme (edited 01-31-2003).]

Some guys even rent their fish houses out as cabins during summer. They resorts, like Fishers, should have the name of those who do, I would think.