• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

burnin' down the house

jonnysnipe

greetinz' frum da-hood !

just got back frum Dickies . . .
anyone else see the house
on fire sat. 6am ?
got up to air out the boxerz'
& holy sheep-dip therez' be a huse'
on fire shocked.gif
c-ya-bi
jonnysnipe
p.s. beware of the snowman !

The McQuoids worker that came to our rental in the morning was telling us about it. Dickie's houses looks like some old stuff.

Jonny, can you tell me what part of the hood your from? I'm looking for some east siders to help kids to fish. all I ask is that you help drill some holes, nothing more that that. Me and a bunch of inter city guy's like to spend some time with kids on local lakes. Please tell me your neighborhood so I can direct you to the right rec center. Thanks.

Johnny were you in the house with the snowman? I was in the house next to that and went out for a early morning breath of fresh air and saw somthing glowing . Now that was a fire. Did everyone get out ok?
Tom